FAYSAL BANK CORPORATE GUIDELINES - 2012
- After acquired the RBS operations in Pakistan, Faysal Bank suddenly had a very diverse portfolio of products with specific communication needs.
- As a result, both internal and external communication become inconsistent. The corporate brand stood for nothing!
- Using various research and agency planning tools, weave a brand essence for Faysal Bank.
- Develop a brand communication and identity guideline that assures clear, consistent communication without any compromise on individual product needs.
- Brands stand for their ACTS, not just their ADS. “Bank on Ambition” was crafted as the brand essence after a lot of research and brainstorming.
- Comprehensive, flexible and evolving brand guidelines were developed and implemented in a 2 year long project
The campaign achieved:
- Synergy across all brands, sub-brands and JVs
- 11% increase in brand awareness and TOM
- Training of the entire corporate brand, marketing communications and product management teams on the new brand, its guidelines and usage
CASE OF AMBITIOUS